To prevent fire, smoke damage and serious injury...
* Allow first/initial burn to last 2-3 hours to prevent tunneling and for a full burn pool
* Trim the wick to 1/4" before every burn
* Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time
* Never leave a candle burning unattended
* Keep lit candles away from air vents, drafts, ceiling fans, flammable objects, children and pets
* Do not touch glass after the candle is lit
* Extinguish the flame before returning the lid
* Stop use when wax is 1/4" from the bottom of the jar
Time to Repurpose!